The Atlanta Glass Art Guild is a non-profit organization founded in 1979 dedicated to glass art enthusiasts in the Greater Atlanta and surrounding areas. Membership is open to all and includes many multidisciplinary artists from beginning hobbyists to professional glass artists. Disciplines represented include stained glass, torch worked glass, neon, kiln-formed glass, sandblasted and etched glass, glass mosaics, glass casting, blown glass, and more.
Our mission is to support the artistic development of our members and stimulate the exchange of information and ideas. We strive to provide community education and to increase appreciation of the glass arts.
- Provide an environment where both novices and professionals can thrive
- Encourage active participation of all members
- Sponsor workshops for members and the community with local and national artists
- Support members in the business aspects of art through education and networking
- Network with other glass and art organizations
- Raise public awareness and appreciation of glass art through involvement with charitable organizations, local businesses
- Participate in shows and exhibits
Questions? Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.